01 December 2012

My very 1st Samsung Connection. :D

2012-12-24,

Yes! I was the earliest attendant (9am), as well as the only Top 15 Pilot MOBILERS Test Writer from HELP Uni! I'm a rockstar yoo! Yuu hu! I was wearing my beanie cap cause I don't think my hair was presentable enough. Hahaha, first world problem. xD



 I'm earliest yo.



Attractive tornado poster isn't it.
The Samsung Mobilers.my program is designed to empower young Malaysian bloggers who are keen about writing through exclusive opportunities made available through Samsung Whether it be an event or product experience. These activities provide content and also increase exposure through the involvement in varied sorts of activities.

On that beautiful morning, I've met many excellent and prominent writers in Malaysia, for instance, Choo Mei Sze, Pepper Lim(yes, Pepper is his name...), Rubin Khoo (Managing Editor of August Man), Tianne Ramona, and Jay Sheldon. They share their experience on writing and I really learned a lot from them. Not to mention, I also met Jason Ko, CEO of MYC! Campuszine as well as Denise, his assistance.

I sat beside Bowie, a girl I met like 5 years ago? She's an old friend of mine. On my right was Shaun Tan, he was the one who once made a headline on newspaper, not gonna mention why though. :P Jessica was sitting next to him, she made it to TOP 15 like me eventually. :) Oh btw this event is organized by MYC! for Samsung, keep up the good work MYC!.



 The attendants were waiting for the event to start.



By Pepper Lim, fundamental speaking. 

And also thank you Mr. CK Liew, my lecturer of Persuasion In Media, he was the one who ask my class to fill in our names in a form to participate in this event.

And also thank you my dear brother who made it to wake up on a rainy, comfy Saturday 9am morning to fetch me to this event, Samsung Mob!lers.


No comments :