03 November 2012

Random days when I was as young as a child.

1) When me and my brother were young, both were kids, he bought a lot of batteries for Gameboy. Back at that time, rechargeable batteries were expensive, RM 80 for 1 set?

There was one time, when Gameboy's Pokemon was a big hit to youths. He put a lot of effort into the game and rared lots of high-level Pokemons. Guess what, I didn't know English and was too naughty as a child, I deleted his saved data(a few 100-lvl Pokemons). He scolded(not sure if he had beat me, can't recall) and complained to my mom. And as always, the younger one wins, haha.

2) Bro used to buy and collect lots of high quality and authentic models, such as Hotwheels, Dragonball, DC comics characters(Batman, Superman etc.), Jurassic Park, Tamiya Race Car; simply because back at his time, Made-in-China stuffs were not as abundant as now.) And I remember the models were really really detailed, delicate and cool! (of course, fun to play with.)

3) There was one time, he won a book in a Tamiya Race Car Competition, and he gave the book to me as a present, haha. I was too young to appreciate it, I scratched it with colour pencils.


Memories. x3

No comments :