30 January 2014

VIVID DREAMS

16/02/2013

Julian is bald! He calls me Ah Tan, I hated it. I call him Botal Jul!

Saw a white old car beside ours in a mall, its exhaust pipe was stuck with tissues, the car also has posters n flyers everywhere. (on windscreen)
Sungai Wang became a place of crime, the posters and flyers are also everywhere, blocking the stairs upward, it says "打击犯罪".
After this, I went down. I saw lala uncles everywhere. Some1 talked to us, they banged me very lightly, then i lost all of them, and my wallet and phone within seconds.
I couldnt call huang, gz, fung. I went 1 floor down cuz i saw a stairs nearby, thinking they might went down. Den I saw a japanese couple, wanted to pinjam phone to call, but they ignored me. After third, i met them back, gz realises he lost all his stuff, like me. then we decided quickly go back to car park. When we turn, we saw 1 gang of 3 aiming us as prey, we turn away quickly. Saw a student tat look like Dickson. We went there to ask for help, he kept on saying: ‘不要过来!走开!走开!" So fearful. Then we kept going down with escalators, until a sales court, then I whispered to huang:"搭Lift back to 8th floor cuz the car parked at 8th floor.

Wake up.


16/02/2013

Lightning stroke me and stroke very frequently on a beach. I survive.
Then I got into relationship with a girl who wore hot red dress on a lagoon. I could tell that she's opened minded, and she was lying quietly on a baach bench.

When the tide rose, the lagoon sinks. Then we're stuck there.

*Puff* Good morning.



No comments :