30 January 2014

Rujen 21st!



Oh my god, had a blast for her birthday! Rujen, Shannie, Andrea, Valerie, Iven, Julian, and me dined in Italiannies in The Gardens, and their Chicken Milanese was alright, though too small portion to fit my almost-bottomless appetite.

Happy 21st birthday and STAY CUTE Rujie! :D



After 1 hour of spontaneous walk and talks deciding where to go after the meal. We went all the way up to Genting Highland. xD

Left Rujie's place at 2am, arrived at 3am. On the way up was really dangerous and hazy, we drove real slow. (Julian, and Valerie's bf namely Iven)



Here's what happened after we finished our meal in Starbucks, I had this thought and sensation that everyone has become just a skin deep, people are like paperboard and very hollow.

So unreal, then I could see myself in a third person POV.

Questions start popping into my head: Who am I? Who are they? What do they mean? Then I started walking around, try to touch and feel my fellow friends' existence and to feel that they are really there. Then I felt that THEY do feel unreal! I tried to hug people so that I can feel their warmth so that I can feel what I used to feel normally, something real. Guess what...

It helped. It felt a little more real and I can feel some warmth more than just a hollow paperboard.

Not to mention, I didn't feel like I was standing on a slope, I felt I was pretty well balanced on a flat ground. The slanted floor felt flat.

Afterwards, I have no idea what time is it, but we were called to go back to car and headed back to KL. And there went our night. 



No comments :