05 June 2013

Salon Film, my second casting, first TVC casting! :D

(not sure will be selected or not though)



Spend almost an hour to find the studio when my parents and I arrived Menara Celcom about 250pm ~ 340 pm? The first thing I saw when I before I entered the studio was lots of equipment, seems like they're used for lighting purpose because there were big bulbs and lamps in machinery. Then I follow the arrow on the wall walked up to the office.
Kapow! Kids wandering and chatting everywhere with their parents. Working with kids ain't easy task yo, so hard to control. You might get the joy of seeing how innocent and true they are, but only for the first or second hour, because it starts getting a lil bit unbearable when all of them being really unco-operative, but! KIDS ARE KIDS! :P Well, that's why it took more than 2 hour until my turn to shoot.

What's interesting?
1) While I was waiting, there were 2 older candidates doing the shooting. And they needed help for a SON to complete their cast. (The plot was: Meeting a long lost child)
So the person in charge asked me for help, and I was like, why not? :] Then I gave them an OK. 
First auntie of 66, she has that... loving mother look, but the problem is, I'm not her offspring omg. When she looked at me and smiled, I actually wanted to laugh in front of camera but in the meantime, I felt scared, well, it's just weird. Just imagine, you met a friendly-looking senior citizen, she just smiled at you and hugged you, saying "oh... son, I miss you x5" while patting your back, touching your face, while you're given instruction to hug her waist too. Not to mention, she rubbed my back. Just imagine.

Second auntie, a bit hardcore. She was so into the character, that she cried in front of me. I just frost and dk what to do. And yeah, she did the same, she "opened the door" and saw me and hugged me and I hugged her, and she was sniffing while hugging me. What a day man~
2) I found out there's this another little 8 yo girl that has the shadow of Andrea, she's very bubbly, very lovable and look very pretty. And her actions and all, just reminds me of this friend of mine. What's other common between 2 of them? They put smile on everyone's face. :D
3) Met a very pretty HK girl and I asked my parents to send her home because it was really late and I was thinking that it's dangerous to let her go home alone! :)

4) There was this very lovable lil girl I met in the Salon Film Studio.
She was bored, so she took a strand of measuring tape to measure the size of my foot while I was queuing up for a casting, then she scratched on the paper with some random symbol every time she finished "measuring". 
She did the same thing to both of my feet, repetitively. She had a partner, but she was away in this photo, I didn't wanna take a clear one cause the mommies were everywhere. I ain't no pedo! But, yes, these kids are really lovely. Didn't get her name though. :)












Quick updates:
- Bought a ticket to watch Powerstation concert (动力火车)! This time I'll have better seat though, last time I had to stand at farrrrr back~

- I went to TVXQ's concert as dancer!




- Today is my first time refilling petrol of a car and driving to college, alone! Almost bang to other cars and pavements, but overall, satisfying. I'M LEARNING OK?! (4th June 2013)




No comments :