01 November 2013

Loooooooong day, but satisfying!

Waddup~

Last week, I attended an event by TrendMicro. It's a product launch of their 2014, latest computer security suite! This time is kinda special cause I had to share my online experience to the journalists and blog writers up front under the limelight. Was a bit nervous but I think/hope I did well and they did learn something from me? xD

It's really something new for me and being able to speak to the media is something I never thought of. Although it wasn't like a super grand, million people media event, but I guess everyone starts from somewhere? Hehe!



Heh hey hey~! 
(Blurred lines tune, idk why, but I have been stuck with this tune since few days ago. I just automatically smile while singing it when I'm trying to say, "You don't say." lol)

BTW These two products were the highlights of that day. I understood a lot more about the online security threats that's flying around the cyberspace! It was exciting to meet my "papa" and "mama" again (Naz and Sheahnee), probably for the last time? I don't know. But you know, life goes on. :( I mean they are such fun people to mingle with. Hope ya both doin well.

Oh yes, some pictures that we took that day.



From left :Terrence Tang Senior Director of Consumer Business, APAC Center Sales and Marketing, Trend Micro, Cedric Lim, Consumer Sales Manager, Trend Micro(Malaysia), Andrew Tan, Product Marketing Manager (Consumer), Southeast Asia, Trend Micro, and Lisa Chong, Marketing Manager of Consumer Business, Trend Micro (Malaysia).

PS: Pretty people everywhere. You know what I mean... ^.^



*Drum roll*
Ta da!!! Here I am in line with my TrendFamily!

___


Thank you Abigail for coming to support me for the launch! I really appreciated it! :)


 And yeap, after the launch, me, Ruxyn, and Abigail went to have fun in Mid Valley's laser tag with the journalists and bloggers! Got no. 2 in the end of the game! Then, had some awesome western food (FRIES! FRIES! FRIES!) after the game in the conference room too!

Finally, I went to meet up with pals around 6pm and watched the very first horror movie of my life. 
Insidious 2! Screams and screeches as expected from my pals, everyone of them was just so funny. All of them wore hoodie and used to to cover their eyes when anticipating next scary scene. LMAO!

Adrian: "Don't go there you dumb, no, turn away now! Gosh! Behind you!" HAHAH
Andrea and Fion: "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" all the way. We all seem to got used to it besides Kim.

Not to mention, there was this dude in the cinema who suddenly had few loud coughs and fell on the ground. I guessed it must be some sort of body condition and Julian thought he was possessed, I was like werd. So, I went there and tried to help but he got up slowly and looked steady je~

Lastly, went home with parents cause they were shopping there.


Alright, it's been so long since I last blogged, Hope ya'll had a good time while I was away.
It's 1 + am now and I shall go to sleep, or write lyrics.
Tee hee! Good night peeps!

No comments :