09 February 2013

What I dreamed when I napped after eating Hock Lee's for the first time! 8/2/2013



Today, about 1pm? I was napping in MMS room. Afiq was sleeping on 3 horizontally connected chairs, I was sleeping on the beanbag. I was playing some soothing music to help me to nap since we have like 3 hours until our next class. I had a dream.


I met Jul and Shan in Pavillion(I assume I was shopping) when I sat down on a couch, I had only RM 30 + in my wallet. Julian was wearing some normal shorts and tee, shannie didn’t dress to impress too.
Julian: y r u here? *smile face
Me: I’m just walking around here alone.
Julian:” hahaha! Damn sad la u aiyoo!
Me: “Yeah, plan to shop here ma. Look what I got in my wallet 1st ah. *looked into wallet* OMG RM 30 only. Aiya! Can’t shop edi, can makan nia.
Julian:”hahahahah!!! Damn sad damn sad” Shannie was laughing also.

Next scene.
I saw a father bargaining for fixed price item when I was shopping and a Larrie product was on my hand. His son was good looking but was wearing a LMFAO-styled tight pants.
My phone had volume problems, it didn’t go lower when I pressed it. (Well, I was sleeping with my phone’s music on.) I felt awkward when  I was passing through a posh restaurant. There was a western family sitting in the restaurant.
Then I was going somewhere with LRT, I was passing through a Mc Donald’s. When I reached the stair, it was filled with flooding(with wave) of dirty, muddy water. I kena a bit when I was trying to walk from 1 place to another.

It was really unorganized but that's just how it played in my mind~


Actually all these scenes are pretty relevant to what happened to me recently. Vivid thing is such a fun thing to remember! And the science behind dreaming is even more mysteriously exciting!

No comments :